THE TOP OF THE RANGE CLAS NET ONE COMES COMPLETE WITH 12 YEAR WARRANTY AND CUBE S NET WI-FI THERMOSTAT FOR EASY CONNECTION TO THE ARISTON NET SMARTPHONE APP.
- XtraTechTM heat exchanger: The new Xtratech™ heat exchanger from Ariston is able to perform better and more efficiently than ever before: With a single coil design and 142% wider waterways it is more reliable with reduced pressure drops and less chance of blockages/obstructions. Performance is increased by having a higher hydraulic head and an improved condensing surface whilst being easy to clean and maintain. Having been tested and certified by TUV Rhineland you can count on Ariston for safety, quality and usability.
- Stainless steel construction: Stainless steel heat exchangers are exceptionally robust and operate well in a wide range of pH values, providing resistance to corrosion.
- 142% wider waterways: Wider pipes allow water to pass through the heat exchanger more effectively, with less risk of blockages from debris. This extra width also allows hot water to pass through the heat exchanger quicker.
- Better transfer of heat: The enhanced single coil heat exchanger is robust and highly efficient, thanks to an improved condensing surface and increased hydraulic performance. This also allows for constant water speeds and a reduced chance of blockages, ensuring a long lifespan.
- Continuous coil heat exchanger: Being manufactured from one continuous coil improves energy efficiency while ensuring smoother running of boiler.
- TÜV Rheinland certified: Tested and certified for safety, quality and usability by a renowned, independent European body, the TÜV mark offers reassurance to installers and end users alike.
- Lightweight and easy to install: With weights starting from just 28.5kg, it is easy to hang this boiler on the wall, while installation is straightforward, thanks to the simple to fit connections, wiring and flue.
- Extra space: There is more room inside for engineers to work on the boiler, aiding installation, commissioning, servicing and repair, with easy frontal access to all components.
- Robust: The boiler benefits from a strong and durable chassis, with no sharp edges.
- Colour coded: Installing accessories is made even more straightforward thanks to the unique coding system where parts will only fit in the slots of a matching colour.
- Genuine spare parts: All parts are now Ariston branded for complete confidence in quality.
- Upgrade existing Ariston boilers: Fully compatible with Ariston’s current range of accessories, the new boiler also has all connections in the same places – enabling an easy retrofit in place of an existing Ariston boiler.
- Diagnostics and monitoring: The remote diagnostic capabilities of Ariston NET, as well as the newly launched Quick Fix app, ensure any faults are identified immediately, followed by precise remedial advice.
- Quieter running: A new and improved silencer and the latest soundproofing technology ensure this boiler range is the quietest Ariston has ever produced, with noise levels restricted to 49-52dB across the range. These levels are similar to those of a domestic fridge freezer.
- Easy to set up: Low voltage connections, colour coded wiring and a well-designed circuit board ensure it is easy to set up and pair the boiler with the latest Ariston controls.
- Easy to use: A clear display panel with minimal buttons and stunning fascia has been designed with ease of use in mind.
- Full range of controls: Ariston’s latest wired and wireless controls are easy to operate, offering end users energy management tips and technical support, alongside modern styling.
- Zoning: Full zone management kits are available, with the latest Ariston controls capable of managing up to six separate heating zones.
- Built-in analogue clock: This simple control is easy to use, while also covering all necessary heating system regulations for landlords (and larger contracts).
- Power Range: 24kW-30kW-38kW
‘AUTO’ FUNCTION: All ONE Series boilers include a built-in ‘AUTO’ function, which enhances boiler performance and aids energy efficiency. It monitors the ideal temperature for the heating system – reducing peaks in flow temperature and optimising efficiency. Activating the function enables the boiler to automatically choose the ideal output for the central heating circuit, by gradually increasing in power until a room reaches the set temperature, while guaranteeing no excessive peaks.
With the ‘AUTO’ function activated, the boiler consumes less gas and electricity, avoiding on/off cycles and fluctuations in flow temperature. When used alongside the latest heating controls, further savings can be achieved. For example, when used in conjunction with an outdoor sensor with a modulating control, savings in excess of 6% can be achieved compared to a standard condensing boiler without similar controls.
‘COMFORT’ FUNCTION: Another function available is ‘COMFORT’ mode, which ensures the water contained inside the secondary (plate to plate) heat exchanger is kept in a pre-heated condition. Turning the ‘COMFORT’ function on ensures the boiler can deliver domestic hot water almost instantaneously when required.
This innovative feature keeps the secondary heat exchanger warmed up, even during periods of inactivity. Benefits of this function include reduced heat up waiting times and less cold water wastage.
- LPG CONVERSION KIT INCLUDED: An LPG conversion kit is included in the box of every ONE Series boiler. This allows the boiler to be fitted in properties and applications located in off-mains gas areas, while retaining all the benefits associated with Ariston’s high efficiency products.